Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] [5e] Simi Experianced player

Edited 1553323795
Hello! So I have been playing D&D off and on for a good while, My first experience was back in high school some of 14 years ago.  and most recent is here on roll 20 a few weeks ago.  I am currently hoping to find a game that is well balanced  to both combat and role play. I can play Mondays and Tuesdays. Mostly anytime after about 3pm PST I could do other days but it would have quite limited time frame (( between 3-4 pm PST start time and no longer than 2-3 hour sessions)) I prefer weekly or every other week game times. and do tend to like longer sessions (4-6 hours). but 2-4 hour games can be quite productive. I tend to play martial characters and more often than not those that use bows. I have done fighter ranger and rouge variants.   Currently playing a Sorcerer and want to try and play more magic classes. Rolls i tend to fulfill are attacker, blaster, some support, and light tanking. but never have really enjoyed playing a healer. I always love having some utility to bring to the table. part of why i often play martial like rogue or ranger.  I enjoy crafting detailed backgrounds for the characters I play. I only call myself a simi experienced player as there are occasions i need to reference rules, but in general I know how find them quickly if needed.
Did a little bit of edits to the original to fix a few grammatical errors.   And an side note, I am not interested in games that circulate around murderhobing. If your game is planed to be one for that kind of play-style no thanks.