Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[RELEASE] Beach Landing Maps (WW2/Fantasy)

Edited 1552854944
Czepeku
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Get them here ! Historic WW2 battlemaps of a bloody beach landing. Direct your players over barbwire and past tanks, fallen planes and Czech hedgehogs. Your mission is to the assault the bunker at the hilltop, but can your troop make it? For fantasy fans we've included a variant without any technology and replaced it with a medieval battlefield and dragon. Interested, check it out now:&nbsp;<a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/set/3248/beach-landing-map-with-variations" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/set/3248/beach-landing-map-with-variations</a>

Edited 1552814978
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
Do the maps have built in square grids? If so, that is a shame as I use Hex Grid.
Czepeku
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Mike W. said: Do the maps have built in square grids? If so, that is a shame as I use Hex Grid. Hey Mike, unfortunately this pack does have built in grids but all future packs will be gridded/gridless. I would offer these without the grid too but I don't have access to the PSD files right now.
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
Czepeku said: Mike W. said: Do the maps have built in square grids? If so, that is a shame as I use Hex Grid. Hey Mike, unfortunately this pack does have built in grids but all future packs will be gridded/gridless. I would offer these without the grid too but I don't have access to the PSD files right now. Thanks Czepeku, thank you for moving forward with grid-less maps. Sure will make it easier for the Hex using community. Also thank you for responding so quickly.