Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFGM] [Paid] [Star Wars RPG - FFG] Looking for a GM to run a weekly Star Wars game!

Hello! I'm looking for someone to run a weekly Star Wars game for myself and a few friends (3~5 people), using the Fantasy Flight Games Star Wars games (Edge of The Empire, Age of Rebellion, Force and Destiny). We're up for mostly any idea. I'd be willing to compensate our GM for their time, and we're fairly flexible with regards to scheduling. Let me know if your interested and your rates. Thanks.
What's the makeup and age range of your group? What day and time did you have in mind?

Edited 1552915943
All of us in our mid 20's mostly, with a varying levels of investment in other Star Wars media. Most days save for Fridays work for us usually, normally we like to start later in the evening, like 7ish GMT - 5.
what kind of game style are you looking for
More or less an Edge of the Empire galactic fingers type game.
i might be able to run a game got a story iv wanted to run for a while
Excellent you can PM me and we can discuss this further.