Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
D&D 2024 has arrived! Pre-order the new core rulebooks now and get an exclusive pre-order bonus for free!
Create a free account

Savage Worlds Tabbed update v3.0 (SWADE)

1552819640
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Just wanted to let everyone know the SWADE release has been submitted . Assuming there aren't any problems, it should be live for by this coming Wednesday.
The new sheet looks great. Thanks for creating it!
1553072582
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Thanks, Holgaph. Glad you like it. :)
Thanks for the great work! Really like the new sheets! Just to report a small problem that's persisted from the previous version: The Money field doesn't take decimal values. For most games it's not a problem, but some games (like Rippers) do use decimal points in currency. While I'm at it, I'd also like to request the option for an Additional Setting Field: " Favor " -- also used in Rippers. Thanks!
Just a note that the option to whisper all rolls to gm does not actually work. I have no idea why, but it forced me to modified literally every roll on the sheet to whisper to gm manually. Which is frankly a pain in the ass as i have dozens of npcs and monsters already created so its basically going through dozens of sheets one by one to fix this.
1554025197
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Ağa IX said: Thanks for the great work! Really like the new sheets! Just to report a small problem that's persisted from the previous version: The Money field doesn't take decimal values. For most games it's not a problem, but some games (like Rippers) do use decimal points in currency. While I'm at it, I'd also like to request the option for an Additional Setting Field: " Favor " -- also used in Rippers. Thanks! The Money field should take decimals with the next update... To incorporate Favor, I'll need more information about that...is it a single field that can be populated? Is it a calculated field (like Parry)? I don't play Rippers, so really don't know what that field is. I tried to build in support for Rippers, but don't remember seeing anything on the character sheet PDFs about that, so...I'll need help. :) Wilddeath said: Just a note that the option to whisper all rolls to gm does not actually work. I have no idea why, but it forced me to modified literally every roll on the sheet to whisper to gm manually. Which is frankly a pain in the ass as i have dozens of npcs and monsters already created so its basically going through dozens of sheets one by one to fix this. Yeah, sorry about that...that field wasn't supposed to be there, because I haven't figured out an easy to get it done, yet. I've removed the field for now.  I know I could do it with sheet workers, but I don't have the time to implement that yet. I was messing around with some other ideas, but none of them worked, unfortunately.
Heya, again love the new sheet and its fantastic. Small side note is that because alot of the spellcasting skills arent listed naturally (hexslinging, tribal medicine, etc) the current spellcasting section doesnt allow you to use custom added skills as the casting roll. Additionally with the way weird science devices work they are cast using the skill attached to it (like a bolt power that is a ray gun uses shoot) so you cant cast those in the spell section either. Any way to make it so you can attach ANY skill on your sheet to the casting of a power?
1554945356
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Wilddeath said: Heya, again love the new sheet and its fantastic. Small side note is that because alot of the spellcasting skills arent listed naturally (hexslinging, tribal medicine, etc) the current spellcasting section doesnt allow you to use custom added skills as the casting roll. Additionally with the way weird science devices work they are cast using the skill attached to it (like a bolt power that is a ray gun uses shoot) so you cant cast those in the spell section either. Any way to make it so you can attach ANY skill on your sheet to the casting of a power? Thanks. :) I'll give it some thought and see what I can up with.  The problem is having the list become too unweildy and I can't change the DOM, which means I can dynamically add things there that weren't there to begin with.  That being said, version 3.2 should release later this week or around the weekend...that will allow you to rename skills, so if you aren't using Faith, you could rename it to Tribal Medicine, your hex slinger could rename spell casting or some other Arcane skill, too suit the need. As for weird science...that becomes a little trickier, again due to the number skills...the way I'd probably handle that is put the gun under the Weapons section and the number of Points allotted to it in the shots field.  The notes section could contain the the notes on the spell that you'd need to remember, etc.  Not elegant, but a potential stop-gap until I can try and figure something else out.
Hi, I hope this is the thread for this problems: We didn't play our Savage World game for nearly one month and I was surprised how the sheet now looks. Overall it's okay, but for me, the "Powers" section (and the "Armor" section afterwards) are broken. I'm using Firefox 65.0.1 (64-Bit), Linux. This makes it really difficult for using any powers, because I can't even read some of my powers anymore.
1555010035
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
This should be fixed within the next day or two (whenever the next merge occurs).  If you click the black cog icon, things will be more legible, and if you use Chrome this issue would not happen either.  But, like I said, the fix for Firefox is already in the pipeline.