Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Eclipse Phase?

Im not sure where this post actually beholds but i'm wondering how well roll20 supports Eclipse Phase?  Anyone have any experiences?  Im considering running a game. 
Hi there. Two things for you. 1. I'm not at all *opposed* to playing in a EP game. I've never actually played yet, but I own the PDF's, and have always liked themes of transhumanism, and the sci-fi aspect. 2. ...That all said, I was wondering if you'd be open to chatting with me a bit either over Private Messages or Discord sometime. I happen to have had an idea that uses Eclipse Phase as a major element in it's inspiration and would like someone of similar interests to act as a sounding board to help bounce ideas off of, and perhaps you might be interested in helping with that. :)
Steven,  I'd be happy to talk to you.   My only huddle I'd that my schedule is limited to running wednesdays through fridays street about 8 to 9pm mst.  Doesn't seem like many people are available at that time lol.  
No worries. Some of those times work for me just fine. ;) ...And I'll get in touch with you soon with my notion via PM, once I have the time to type its outline up right.
Sounds cool,  I'll be looking for it!
I've played in a game before, and Roll20 handles it pretty well.  If you decide to run a game I'd be glad to join it. 
Cook,  ill keep you in mind.   At the moment I just have the first edition,  not sure how different the second edition is. 
Hi Jason, I've moved your thread to the appropriate forum.
Thanks berenice!