Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Storm Kings Thunder Links Issue

Hello! I've been using roll20 for a bit, still getting my spurs! Purchased Storm Kings Thunder, so excited! BUT, and the BUT, when i click on a hyper link within various documents. I get the following error:&nbsp;&nbsp; This site can’t be reached journal.roll20.net ’s server IP address could not be found. Go to&nbsp; <a href="http://roll20.net/" rel="nofollow">http://roll20.net/</a> Search Google for&nbsp; journal roll20 net handout ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED None of they hyperlinks are working! I'm running CHROME, I just updated STK with a patch. HELP! I want to launch this game in a week! Thank you!&nbsp;
Hello Dungeon Dude, Sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue with links in the Journals.&nbsp; Can you provide us with a few detail? Name of the campaign Name of the journals and which links in them are giving you this problem Does this issue happen when you create a new game? As below, does the issue persist in Firefox? Additionally, please&nbsp; carefully work through these steps of our guide to &nbsp; Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome&nbsp; and&nbsp; Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable&nbsp; all&nbsp; add-ons/extensions. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please provide us with the requested information and thoroughly work through&nbsp; Step 4 .&nbsp; (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!
First. WOW on the quick response! I am impressed, great service! I was accessing roll20 from work, hitting the site no problem. The links not loading, was caused by our firewall! I figured it out driving home, having a "ah-ha" moment! Once home, I booted-up and accessed the links with no issues. Again, thank you for the quick response!
Hi&nbsp;Dungeon Dude, We're more than happy to help and we're happy to hear that this is now resolved.&nbsp; I am going to close this thread. If you experience any additional issues, please do not hesitate to create a new bug report.&nbsp; Thanks!