Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Make it easier to track which games I've applied to

Score + 14
I've posted applications to a few games in LFG, but I don't see any way to find those posts, or otherwise track which games I've applied to. I need to fish them out of my browser history, favorite them, or do something else outside of roll20. roll20 is the source of truth for which games I've applied to, so roll20 should be where I look to check which games I've applied to, to follow their discussion threads. Maybe a GM opens a new thread; I have no way of knowing this besides checking the page repeatedly. Right now, the only posts I can easily track are the ones on the forums, but the way I use the site right now, almost all of my posts (with, basically, the exception of this one and the one on dark mode...) are in recruitment threads. A lot of roll20's development time goes into features for GMs (just look at the subscription features, which are still GM-focused), but just this one little thing would make being a player applying for games so much easier. 

Edited 1552952137
Oh, actually, I think this might need a separate bug post (but, y'know, forum search is busted , so I don't know if it already exists): I specifically chose to follow a questions thread for a game I'm interested in. I'm looking at it in another browser tab and it's clearly marked as following; it says "stop following topic" just the same as this one does. I even get email for it, like you should for a thread you're following.  This topic shows up in the list of topics I'm following. That one doesn't. Something stinks in the land of individual game forums.
Stephanie B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
As a player, you got my vote.
Chad
Plus
Sheet Author
+1 - This is one of many important updates to the LFG system. 
Bump! It's a pain. This shouldn't be that hard to implement.