Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

One time payment to increase storage quota

First, the 100 MB is way too low for both audio and images and I don't really see a reason for having 3,000-6,000 MB of storage. Also, I seriously do not need any of the features that come with those subscriptions either. Can there be an option to do a single payment of like $1-$3 ( I don't really know how to price it. I am judging it by coffee price) and just get like another 100 MB? If need be, I can pay again, and get another 100 MB, but I think 200-300 MB, personally, will more than suffice. 
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
These options do not exist.   For your suggestions, Roll20 offers the Suggestions & Ideas forum, which is based on voting from the whole community.   Check out the Forum Voting wiki page for more information on how voting works, and the Posting to Suggestions & Ideas section of the Code of Conduct .
Hello Amk, As Gen Kitty stated, this does fall in line with our  Suggestions & Ideas  forum. As such, please re-post your suggestion there. I am going to close this thread.