Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] [5e] Expirenced Player looking for a fun group UTC -6 (Central)

Names is Connor but I go by CJ, 25 years old. Looking for a group to join a campaign with. Little bit about myself is I’ve been on and off of playing D&D and looking to pick it up again. Been “playing” for about year and a half. Enjoy mostly the RP aspect as well as character creation but tactical combat is pretty fun too. Would like to do a long campaign but to be honest I’m just looking for a good fun group to run sessions with. I’m looking for a Evening time after 6pm central time. Any day of the week (except Sundays) is fine but I just need to know so I can take off work. Very reliable to attend unless there is a family/work emergency. PM me if you want to add me to your crew. 
Hi CJ! I'm Christine. I'm very new to D&D but am looking for a fun group too! I've been so excited to play for a long time, but never really found a good chance. I may need a bit of help when it comes to playing, but if everyone's willing, I'd love to learn with yall. Thursdays work best for me, and I can only do after 8pm central time.