Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Change Name of "Contrail One" Font to "ContrailOne" to Solve Funky Text Behavior

Contrail One, unarguably the best font on offer, has the annoying problem of tripping up the system and defaulting to Arial on occasion when you click on the text box.  Looking at the properties of the text box, it seems the font is sometimes being recorded as "Contrail" and other times as "Contrail One" --- I suspect the space is causing problems.  (Maybe this is more of a bug report?  I dunno.  But either way I'm suggesting it! :) )
Hello Ryan, Thank you for this information.  I have moved your post to the Bug Reports & Technical Issues thread. Could you also provide us with some screenshots of the issue you are having? In the meantime, I have gone ahead and passed this information along to our Devs. We hope to have an answer for you soon. 
Hi Ryan, I am seeing this behavior as well. I have submitted a ticket to the development team so they can have a look. Thanks!
It's not really something that I can screenshot, since it happens in an instant --- click on a text box that's been set to Contrail One, and it will occasionally switch to default Arial the moment you select it.  While programming some API stuff, I noticed that sometimes the "font" property on the text object is set to "Contrail" and other times to "Contrail One" --- I think this is the heart of the issue.