Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Tokens keep shrinking

Hey guys, Whenever I save a default token to a NPC, the token comes out 1x1 instead of the saved 5x5. This keeps happening all the time and does appear to be bugged for PC tokens as well from time to time. The map we're playing on is big (Dungeon of the Mad Mage) so could that be a reason? Thanks in advance LethalThom 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Are you saving the token after resizing? It's surprising how easy it is to define a default token, and then make a change. Defining has to be the last step.
I import my token to roll20, resize it to fit it in the 5feet square and after that select it as default token for a (N)PC. So when I drag the token in for another page, it comes out as 1feet. I do make them on a different page, guessing it might be that the page I make it on has a different grid size?

Edited 1553192193
Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
When you save a token, it saves the size as a number of grid squares. Do your pages have different scales?
I made a new page and it seems to work now. Guess something about the main page wasn't right, went into details and everything looked fine though. Well the new page fixed it so I'm good, thanks guys!