Hello! I have the following problem. A while ago, I started a game using an old account. Since then, I lost the access to the E-Mail-Account I used for said old account, so out of fear of being locked out of my games, I made a new account (this one) for Roll20. I just purchased a Pro-subscription for this new account, and found out that I don't have access to Dynamic Lighting in the aforementioned game I am running. I suspect that is since that game was created by my old account, not this one, since the feature seems to be working fine in my other games. So my question is, is there a way to give the "Created by" status of that game to this account, so I can use the new Pro-features in that game too or do I absolutely have to create a game with this account in order to achieve that? If so, is there a way to carry over character sheets, hand-outs, etc. from that game? Thanks in advance for your answers.