Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Question about joining a game.

I joined a game on my phone via discord, but when I check my games on my laptop, it doesn't show up. How can I fix this?
1553412360
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Do you mean you received a game invite link via discord, joined it using Roll20, but the gam does not show up when you check your games? If so, some things to check: Make sure that the account you are logging into on your phone is the same one as on your laptop. Check on your phone again. If the game was deleted it will not show up anywhere, and if someone in the game was booted, the invite link may have changed.