Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Purchased Animated Weather Webms will not work at all

I bought a set of animated Weather webms to use and they will not at all work for some reason. They sit on upload endlessly, and if I refresh the page and attempt to move them onto the map to use, they do nothing. Is there something I'm doing wrong?
Loren the GM
Pro
Marketplace Creator
If you bought them from Roll20, you shouldn't need to upload them - they should be in your Premium Assets art library in game already.&nbsp; <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Art_Library#Premium_Assets_.26_My_Library" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Art_Library#Premium_Assets_.26_My_Library</a> As to uploading, it can take a very long time to upload animation files - I've had it take literal hours for mine to upload. You can tell if it has finished by opening the console log in your browser and watching for the various size creation notifications. I'm not looking at it directly right now, but I think the final stage is the 512x512 upload - that is usually the end of the process.
Nick S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Translator
Hi Roasty, As Loren said, if you purchased the pack on Roll20 it should appear in your library in-game, no need to re-upload. You need to go to Art Library &gt; Premium Assets &gt; Marketplace Purchases &gt; "weather pack's name". You should be able to drag and drop the effects into the tabletop from there. Keep in mind that when you drop the image into the map it will probably occupy a single square/tile (and with weather effects it might be hard to see at such a small scale), so you'll need to select it and resize as needed. Hope that helps!
Thanks guys , looks like this solved it!