Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Purchased Dungeon of the Mad Mage module, only have access to the Map & Card Deck Addon

Nothing else to add really. I've checked the Market several times and it tells me I own the entire module, but when it comes to adding it to my game I can only add the Map / Card portion. 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Modules are not added to games. They are too big. Modules are used to create new games. If you create a fresh game, you can choose your module to build it on. You can then use the character vault to move in any existing PCs or NPCs.
Thanks for the heads up, cheers!
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
The main section is a module not an addon. After you create a new game with the Dungeon of the Mad Mage module, you then add the extras. How do I access all of my content? Create a new game and choose  Waterdeep: Dungeon of the Mad Mage  from the module list. See the  Marketplace Module wiki  for more information. To access the bonus token pack, simply search your  art library  for the Dungeon of the Mad Mage Bonus Token Pack folder. To access the bonus map and card deck addon in other games (they are already included in the module), activate them as an addon in your Game Settings. You can find  complete instructions here.   Important Notice:  The  Waterdeep: Dungeon of the Mad Mage  - Map & Card Deck Addon is not designed to be added into the core Dungeon of the Mad Mage adventure module, as these elements already exist within the module. Attempting to import them into the core module will result in your current maps being overwritten by the addon's maps.
To piggyback - anyone had issues with adding an add-on after a campaign start and having all tokens/items on all of the maps be removed?  Only thing left is dynamic lighting and the maps.  Nothing else.  Was forced to rollback to get everything back, but lost a days work which is incredibly frustrating.