Hi,  sorry if this question is discussed in another topic, I try to found but I don't. If there's can you say me where's? tanks :) my question is for the second macro of attacck for the PNG  This under /w gm &{template:DnD35Attack} {{name=@{selected|token_name}}} {{subtags=attacks @{target|token_name} }} {{npcflag=true}} {{fullattackflag= [[ d1 ]] }} {{attack1=A1 (?{attack 1 name| claw} ): [[ {d20cs>?{attack 1 crit range?|20}+?{attack 1 bonus|0}}>@{target|bar2} ]] hit; }} {{critconfirm1=Crit!: [[ {d20+?{attack 1 bonus|0}}>@{target|bar2} ]] hit }} {{fumbleroll=Fumble: [[ d20 ]] }} {{damage1=D1:?{attack 1 damage?| [[ 1d6+6 ]] } }} {{critdmg1=+?{attack 1 addt'l crit damage?| [[ 1d6+6 ]] } crit dmg }} {{attack2=A2 (?{attack 2 name| claw} ): [[ {d20cs>?{attack 2 crit range?|20}+?{attack 2 bonus|0}}>@{target|bar2} ]] hit; }} {{critconfirm2=Crit!: [[ {d20+?{attack 2 bonus|0}}>@{target|bar2} ]] hit }} {{fumbleroll=Fumble: [[ d20 ]] }} {{damage2=D2:?{damage 2?| [[ 1d6+6 ]] } }} {{critdmg2=+?{addt'l crit damage 2?| [[ 1d6+6 ]] } crit dmg }} {{attack3=A3 (?{attack 3 name| bite} ): [[ {d20cs>?{attack 3 crit range?|20}+?{attack 3 bonus|0}}>@{target|bar2} ]] hit; }} {{critconfirm3=Crit!: [[ {d20+?{attack 3 bonus|0}}>@{target|bar2} ]] hit }} {{fumbleroll=Fumble: [[ d20 ]] }} {{damage3=D3:?{damage 3?| [[ 1d8+3 ]] phys + [[ 1d6 ]] acid} }} {{critdmg3=+?{addt'l crit damage 3?| [[ 1d6 ]] } crit dmg }} {{notes= Note: if it hits with both claws, it latches on and tears the flesh, automatically doing an additional [[ 2d6+12 ]]damage}}  when I try to use, it's work but don't see in the chat the result of roll. I selecet the PNG, the PG to attacck and when roll the macro after I flag the additonal option, don't roll the dice and don't see anything in the chat. I think that I do an error but don't understand how type of error I do. can Help me please? so many thanks and sorry for my english