Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

All Free assets gone?

Alright i am working on my campaign and used the free assets. I log on all my tokens are gone that i used for my enemies some of my maps are completely gone.  Is this a bug or did they actually remove free assets? 
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
They should still be there, what do you mean by "gone"?  Are graphics you added to the game suddenly missing, or are you just not able to find them in the Library tab?
Hello Anzio the Futa king, Thank you for reaching out to us. We are sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue with the assets. Please verify the following information: Is the only game you have this happened on? If you create a new game, are the assets still missing?  What is the name of your campaign this is happening in? When did you first notice this issue? Furthermore, to rule out potential issues,  please carefully work through these steps of our guide to   Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome  and  Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable  all  add-ons/extensions. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through  Step 4 .  (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!
This problem is in all my campaigns and i asked a friend of mine if shje has the problem too. She does have it. We both are almost unable to continue our campaigns because of this. I use Chrome i have no extensions and i cleared my cache. 
Edit: If i put something in like Swat or Army some tokens do appear but for example: Orc or Goblin i will only get premium and web assets.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Are you talking about the search, or the actual listing of tokens?  The listings are still there for me.  The search has always been... less than optimal for me, so I tend to throw stuff I like in rollable tokens so that I can find them later.
Yeah the tokens are just all gone for me. I would put them into folders like that if i were able to find them again 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Could you call up your library tab, click on "Premium Assets" and screen shot what you do see? It might help rule out any communication problems.

Edited 1554048085
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
That screenshot matches my dummy account (which has no purchases and is a free level account) search exactly. The "Premium" set in this case refers to the Free Tokens. Premium because a) free, and b) not in your personal library. The problem seems to be in the search. Manually looking for goblins brings up three hits. It misses "Crossbow Goblin" for instance. However a search for "Crossbow" does bring up the asset. I.e. the free tokens are there, but the search is not doing its job properly. If you can verify that the goblin tokens are there by manually looking in the set (nothing in the search field), then we have definitely narrowed to problem to a search engine glitch and any actually missing tokens. We can then try to get the attention of a dev or mod.
Yup that fixed it for me manually looking or typing something specific like Goblin Crossbow. I hope they fix the search bar soon
Hello Anzio the Futa king, As stated here , I will go ahead and close this post.  Thanks.