Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Missing Marketplace Purchase

The I purchased something from the marketplace some time last year, Critical Pixel Packs 19 and 20. They seem to be missing from my account and I was wondering if this was an error or if I need to purchase it again to continue to use it
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Since this requires personal information to solve, your best bet is to contact roll20 at <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a>, and they can help you sort it out. A mod will probably be along shortly to close the thread. :)
Thanks
Hi Adler, please as advised contact us at <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> to resolve this issue.&nbsp; I'll be closing your thread now.