Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Can I use my paypal balance to upgrade my Roll20 account from free to plus member?

Hollow
Pro
Marketplace Creator
When I check out with paypal to pay the 4.99 to become a plus member I am not provided an option to use my paypal balance ONLY a credit card. Why is that? Please help. I need to get dynamic lighting working by tonight. thx in advance.
Hollow
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I ended up gifting myself a subscription and it allowed me to use my paypal balance. yay!
Hello The Hollow, We are happy to hear that you have been able to work out your issue. If you have any additional questions feel free to ask! I have gone ahead and moved this to the Roll20 Marketplace & Creative Content forum. I will also close this thread.  Happy rolling!