Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Trying to add separate rolls to Cyberpunk 2020 skill rolls

So i'm looking into a way to add more rolls into a predetermined roll. I rolled the skill 'Awareness' directly from the sheet, getting this &{template:skill-general}{{skill= ^{awareness}}}{{character= @{Dexter 'Fix' Ficks|handle} }}{{total= [[1d10!+@{Dexter 'Fix' Ficks|Awareness_Skill}+[[@{Dexter 'Fix' Ficks|Int}]]+?{Modifier|0}]] }} {{fumble= [[@{Dexter 'Fix' Ficks|fumble-int}]] }} So I copied that and made it its own macro, so I can put it in the bar. However, when I want to add another roll on another line, its not letting me. This is what im trying to add &{template:skill-general}{{skill= ^{awareness}}}{{character= @{Dexter 'Fix' Ficks|handle} }}{{total= [[1d10!+@{Dexter 'Fix' Ficks|Awareness_Skill}+[[@{Dexter 'Fix' Ficks|Int}]]+?{Modifier|0}]] }} {{fumble= [[@{Dexter 'Fix' Ficks|fumble-int}]] }} {{motion= [[1d10]]}} That, however, is not working. In the past, I have added more rolls to other macros I copied, however, I had to put them into the same line as another, I could not create a new line. Am I doing this wrong, or can this not happen?

Edited 1553923251
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I had a quick look at the code regarding it's roll template.  The skill-general template is very strict on what is allowed with a role.  Sometimes a roll template will include allprops() code which allows an author to define how an unknown key is handled by the template. In this case {{motion}} is not a defined key, so it will not be shown.  skill-general does not include allprops(), but it does have a a key setup for {{notes}}.  ;-) So, you could include additional rolls and/or text by using the {{notes}} key.  try; &{template:skill-general}{{skill= ^{awareness}}}{{character= @{Dexter 'Fix' Ficks|handle} }}{{total= [[1d10!+@{Dexter 'Fix' Ficks|Awareness_Skill}+[[@{Dexter 'Fix' Ficks|Int}]]+?{Modifier|0}]] }} {{fumble= [[@{Dexter 'Fix' Ficks|fumble-int}]] }} {{notes= Motion: [[1d10]]}}
That worked, thanks, that will have to do