Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide

where is it I can't find it
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide has not yet been converted to Roll20. The team is committed to converting the back catalog of existing books, but there is no firm timeline.
Roll20 9 books that have came out after the fact. all which have more stuff in it. tThere is no reason it should not be up.Roll20 has already lose money because people have stopped using your services for one reason or another. One oh which being d&d beyond that has all the books. There is already an api that allow people to make a sheet on dndyond and put it one here. I understand it taking awail for it to put in because of maintenance upgraded bugs and everything else that can go wrong.However the book has been out for four years.I honestly rather buy the books on here. The d&d beyond. I am not a fan of the site. oh,Please don’t get me start asking why the dmg is not their ether It’s the 3rd most important book. 1. Php 2 volo’s 3 dmg come one you need to complete the holy trinity.
fin said: Roll20 9 books that have came out after the fact. all which have more stuff in it. tThere is no reason it should not be up.Roll20 has already lose money because people have stopped using your services for one reason or another. One oh which being d&d beyond that has all the books. There is already an api that allow people to make a sheet on dndyond and put it one here. I understand it taking awail for it to put in because of maintenance upgraded bugs and everything else that can go wrong.However the book has been out for four years.I honestly rather buy the books on here. The d&d beyond. I am not a fan of the site. oh,Please don’t get me start asking why the dmg is not their ether It’s the 3rd most important book. 1. Php 2 volo’s 3 dmg come one you need to complete the holy trinity. DMG is not there because 90% of if it world building which would involve custom compendiums and stuff like that.
Several of the charts and tables from the DMG have made it into adventures where they are applicable. EXAMPLE: "Running a business" and "turning a profit" are in the Dragon heist part discussing the bar.
Aniond said: fin said: Roll20 9 books that have came out after the fact. all which have more stuff in it. tThere is no reason it should not be up.Roll20 has already lose money because people have stopped using your services for one reason or another. One oh which being d&d beyond that has all the books. There is already an api that allow people to make a sheet on dndyond and put it one here. I understand it taking awail for it to put in because of maintenance upgraded bugs and everything else that can go wrong.However the book has been out for four years.I honestly rather buy the books on here. The d&d beyond. I am not a fan of the site. oh,Please don’t get me start asking why the dmg is not their ether It’s the 3rd most important book. 1. Php 2 volo’s 3 dmg come one you need to complete the holy trinity. DMG is not there because 90% of if it world building which would involve custom compendiums and stuff like that. So basically, roll20 is to keep to pay their developers to do that. people who understand the in and outs of the site. it shouldn't not be default but it would be tedious.and putting in  the files such at text or pictures. I mean if its that tedious sell it for like 10 bucks more then the normal price. even at base value of the much they should be able to break even with in the first month. EvilMeanBadGuy said: Several of the charts and tables from the DMG have made it into adventures where they are applicable. EXAMPLE: "Running a business" and "turning a profit" are in the Dragon heist part discussing the bar. that great   that they have carts from the dmg but the carts is such a small part of it. its a guide to world building and has rules and oh to deal with possible random things your player can do. Say, your players in a port town  to do side quest and was sups to be heading north by land but  want to go by sea when though it will take a month extra and an other week of going through wilderness. with having the dmg you can just look it up on rolls 20 instead of  googling it or going through trying to find the right page. or if you just want to build a custom world with out going through  your book. Its a great resource to have handy. I run an open world game with Loosely tied story points. and let my player discover the world and grow it as needed. well i do have a copy. it would be useful to just search for the stuff i need . keeping the game moving with out losing a beat.