Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Stranger things starter set?

Will the stranger things set be converted to Roll20 or is it a Hasbro exclusive? I’m considering running it in person but would prefer an online version...
Dean
Roll20 Team
We're definitely interested in it, but it is a separate licensing deal as it is Hasbro owned and not WotC owned as you pointed out. I can't comment further at this time, but I'll update publicly if it becomes an option for us. Thanks!
Having seen it in stores, I can confirm that based on the sample sheet on the back, that it is a 5e sheet rather than a traditionally 80's white box sheet or 2e.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Absolutely 5e. My coworker just bought it. It's actually very small. Mostly a booklet and a couple of miniatures.