Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Free tokens no longer appearing in search bar

I use the free token packs (by Devin Night) numbers 0-20 quite a bit when I DM (college budget). Recently they haven't been appearing in the art library search bar except for the few I had saved to a library folder a while back. I checked the marketplace and the token packs are listed as free and there isn't a way to "purchase" them/enable them. Did I disable something by accident or was there an update that I missed? I recently upgraded from a free to a plus account if that makes a difference.
Dean
Roll20 Team
Hi Sam, Sorry to hear you're having this issue. Are you sure you're in the Premium Assets section of the library, which you can see is highlighted in blue in the screenshot below? Seeing them on my end here, but let me know if your problem is still persisting.
Found them, It looks like I had "my library" selected. Thanks!