Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Black Crusade] Sheet problems

Edited 1554501858
Hello Noticed that after the latest commit, that was made 3 days ago, the Black Crusade sheet now has some major problems with rolling skills from the sheet. Rolling dodge for example causes a blank message to appear in the chat window. Could we have a hotfix or a rollback for those that lack the ability to use custom sheets and fix it themselves? This is on the basic sheet and not the advanced one btw. Cheers P.S: The NPC tab is also completely wrecked in terms of UI.
Now it's broken, stats tab is wrecked, all other tabs are blank. Good fucking job breaking was was working. I now don't know if I can have a game tomorrow, as my players lost most of their data.
what the hell all my npc data is gone and i cant make gunes or melee on anything how im to run a game?
Just in case it's gonna get worse you can switch to Black Crusade upgraded sheet (or better yet copy your game and switch the copy to it) and recover at least some data. "upgraded" is also busted, but at last it have some functionality intact.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
It is my understanding that entered data should be fine. Hopefully once the issue on the sheet is fixed, the data will show properly. If anyone wants to follow the project history on this sheet, you can find it here . Since it's a community sheet, it might be worth finding who did the changes and asking them (politely) to reverse or fix the issue.

Edited 1555009760
The data entered is fine, just the table and the text flew away And if the player has not logged out, he can see the normal data
So now the sheet is ruined. Skills are all jumbled together and you can only get to the two parts of the sheet. At least dodge is working now and they added a green and red to the rolls to let you know if you passed or failed
The fix will be soon, i found problem and report.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Thanks, Caius!

Edited 1555018128
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
The author of the latest update have now made a Pull Request to fix issue(s). EDIT: It seems it might be that the updates containing the bugs might instead be reverted.
Glad that's getting sorted. Was getting worried when it got worse this morning.
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Greetings, I have reverted the last update which should fix some of the immediate problems with tabs. The NPC sheet will still have issues until its fixed or we revert back farther. I'm investigating. If I can get a list of immediate problems it will help me determine how far back we need to revert the changes or if we can just patch a simple fix. Thanks, Cassie

Edited 1555018526
Could you please also remove or move somewhere "Mod" form from the stars tab, as it stretches out statblock for no good reason.
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Doomrider, Can you describe where this is in more detail? I'm not a user of this sheet and am uncertain where the 'stars' tab is. On a side note I fixed the NPC sheet & Dodge button. "The supporting fire of one's brethren is always a comfort. Provided it doesn't hit oneself." - Grand Master Thordun Ranxey, Death Bolts
Cassie said: Doomrider, Can you describe where this is in more detail? I'm not a user of this sheet and am uncertain where the 'stars' tab is. I meant these forms. They take too much space and spread statblock so it no longer fits the window for close to no functional reason.
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Thanks for the screen shot. I'll take a look at them on my free time over the weekend.