Advertisement Create a free account

[LFG] [D&D / Pathfinder / ???] Experienced player looking for inclusive group.

Hello! My name is Faye and I've really been craving to get back into D&D with a good group. I enjoy roleplay a lot and love making new characters, so I'm looking for a group that really gets on board with each others' characters and has fun with all aspects of the game. I've been playing for almost 10 years now and have DM'd multiple times. I've had trouble before finding a group that is inclusive, the fact of the matter is I'm a latina trans woman and I would like to not have to compromise who I am or have to be bearing a consistently hostile environment, low-key as it may be. I understand most people in this community are welcoming and well-meaning, but I am looking for a group that is actively inclusive rather than passively "okay with whatever". I'm down mostly for homebrew stuff but I wouldn't mind going through premade campaigns as long as the DM is creative and fun! I think the most important thing is to have fun as a group, and I try my best to be nice and help others have fun, that's why we're here after all. I've the most experience with D&D 5e, followed by Pathfinder, but I'm down for 4e and 3.5 as well, or frankly any system at all! I pick up new systems pretty fast. My schedule is super flexible! Any timezone works but American is preferred. My Discord tag is Faye#5623 in case anyone wants to contact me there directly. Otherwise, feel free to PM me here or just reply.
Bump?
I'm a cis-white-dude, but I am interested in promoting inclusive spaces and diversity at the gaming table. I am mostly looking to play as a PC, but have tons of GM experience. I am especially interested in an afternoon Pathfinder game. LMK if anything comes up where I could play, or if you gather a party in need of a GM.
I am about to start running a BECMI D&amp;D mini-campaign (4 sessions), set in Karameikos. Not a premade. Group is inclusive. Might not be the long-running campaign your are looking for, but can definitely scratch an itch :-) Check this link:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/156912/plague-queen-of-krakatos" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/156912/plague-queen-of-krakatos</a>