Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Bug on character sheet

Ola Drespar, thanks for the help again, you will need to turn the system right? As it happened this problem I stopped the campaign in the roll20 in those days, it is possible that you do this reset until Tuesday (09/04/19) 11:00 am if possible it will be better because I will not need the players to print their spreadsheets
Hello Tyger ., Please provide us with the following information: The name of the campaign you are having this issue with. When did you first notice this issue? As soon as we have this information, we will be able to provide you with additional assistance.
This problem has always occurred is the tenth time! The spreadsheet is placed in 'loading' in the bio info eternally losing that information, the campaign is Pokemon(sgl)
Hello Tyger ., Thank you for that information. I have passed it along to our devs. We hope to have more information for you soon.
Hi Tyger, I rolled back your game. For future reference, you can do this yourself but can you confirm that this rectified your issue?
No, the problem continued...
Problem continued Ceejay

Edited 1555368736
Tony R.
Pro
Sheet Author
I have also encountered this with one of my handouts. I believe clicking "Edit" then closing the handout before it finishes loading causes this. Thankfully I didn't lose anything critical. EDIT: Copying the game/switching browsers also did not fix this issue for me. That's strange. Also rolling back a day doesn't seem to work. The game still remembers changes I made earlier today on 4-15, despite being rolled back to 4-14.
There has been a rollback issue for about two weeks. The Dev Team is aware of it and is currently working on a fix. I will be back to post more updates as they become available.