Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Masterwork Backpack, please help!

Edited 1554930550
Pathfinder: It says " When wearing a masterwork backpack, treat your Strength score as +1 higher than normal when calculating your carrying capacity.". How do I do this? If I change the str value that will make the carry capacity go up but it also changes my str stats so that is no good. I can't seem to find a way to set it in the actual carry capacity page so how am I supposed to do this? Edited to add game type.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Which system and sheet are you using? For 5e using the sheet by Roll20 (and maybe the shaped as well), you could simply set it's weight to -15 (the equivalent of a single strength point using the standard encumbrance rules).
Sorry, I forgot to say that it is Pathfinder

Edited 1554933778
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Eoin Lynne said: Sorry, I forgot to say that it is Pathfinder Hi Eoin Lynne. If you are using the Pathfinder by Roll20 sheet, you can adjust the Strength bonus to Encumbrance in the relative setting section: