Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Token Action doesn't show unless I hover over where it would be?

Hey there! I've encountered a strange glitch in some, but not all, of my games. It is essentially as the title describes. I can apply a token action, in this instance, something as simple as a quick 2d6 for a Sneak Attack. However, it does not show where it should in the top left. However, as I hover over where the Token Action WOULD be, it appears, and is fully clickable and functional. (Difficult to show without an onscreen purpose, but the "hover-over" state is visible for the button. This only seems to happen in a couple of my games, and not all. Is this a server based thing? Perhaps a character based problem? (The VTT Enhancement Suite is being used on my browser, if that effects anything) Thank you for your time, here's hoping for a fix or at least an identification of the cause :) -Ebil
1554927345
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Well, I'd recommend disabling the enhancement suite first to make sure that isn't causing the problem; the VTT enhancement suite is not endorsed or supported by Roll20. This is also the 2nd step in the troubleshooting steps , which I'd also recommend running through.