Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

See what selected token sees

If a token is selected that has "Has Sight" it'd be nice to have a toggle to make it so the GM can see only what that token sees, i.e. one of their own or when using Roll20 at home, one account as the GM and another for all of the players at the table on another monitor like I do at my home games. This would allow each player to see only what their character sees, the catch is that there would need to be a darkvision distance as well, which when sight activision takes place that is applied to the "light source" while others no longer selected would remove their darkvision distance, if applicable, taking into account actual light sources that all players can see.

Edited 1554942839
There is a function to do so (select a token and press ctrl-L), but that function is not working right now.
crtl-L appears to be working just fine for me.
It seems Ctrl-L does not function properly. It doesn't show the sight properly.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .