Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Buttons glitches on Firefox

Playing DD4 with friends, some of us clicked on buttons (initiative, skills, etc), but nothing happened. While some other had no pb (since the last update). I tried many things : turning off adblocker, cleaning cookies, rebooting, updating graphic card. Then i noticed that it worked with no problem when i clicked the very edge of the button. Then i tried with IE, couldn't launch the game ^^ then downloaded Chrome and it works perfectly, on any part of the button. Description of setup Firefox 66.0.3 (64bits) Adblock Plus (disabled) Win8 GTX 1070 .
Same here, it's when a popup should come (bonus/malus etc), i looked in the console but it don't react at all.
Chrome is the recommended browser! Have yall tried it?
Hello all, Sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue with Firefox.  As Dullahon has stated, Roll20 is only supported on Chrome and Firefox. As such, please try the following steps of our  guide to   Solving Technical Issues . Paying attention to making certain that extensions/addons are turned off.  Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome  and  Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable  all  add-ons/extensions. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through  Step 4 .  (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!
The browser is firefox There's no extensions / addons Cache is clean The console don't react when i click a roll needing a pop up