Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Doubts and problems-Tormenta-Character Sheets & Compendium

I started using Roll20 very soon and I really enjoyed what I can do, but I'm having problems with the "Tormenta" Character Sheets & Compendium. One of them is with some bugs and the other only has a problem that is scrolling attack the distance and melee together even me specifying what weapon it is. This does not affect the value shown in the chat but stays with the 3Ddices. I saw that if I paid the Roll20Pró I can create my own sheet, is that right?
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
If you become a Pro member, you can indeed use custom character sheets in you games. But it sounds like your problem could also just be a bug, so it's possible someone might be able to fix these things.
Do you know to say with whom I should talk about it?