Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][DnD 5E][PST] I've yet to find a single West Coast hub server, do PST groups actually exist?

Lots of great people from Britain and Australia! But GD I'd love to find regular games that might be played according to West Coast time norms. Am I the only one out here? Hello hello hello hello....😝
Lots of folks in Pacific time zone.  Just keep trying. I don’t run or play 5E myself but I’ve seen other games...
LOL. I'm in Alaska and feel your pain.  Stay strong.
I’m West Coast but have a local group. If that ever falls apart I’ll check back here!...
I have parts of different servers that I enjoy, but still no regular games in my wheelhouse. I have a family so I can't get loose till later PST. I've met 2 other West Coast/Hawaii players total. Please keep me in mind, 7-8PM+ PST would be optimal.
Most of the PST timezone games and players I have participated with have been listed under EST. It's sort of become the standard used for games in North America unless someone new to roll20 is listing a game. It's not uncommon for instance to find games that start at 20:00 EST, which is 5PM PST. That is pretty late for many people actually in the EST timezone on a work/school night. Central is also seen sometimes, but nowhere near the frequency of EST. EST is sort of just the universal used.
Hey man I am pacific time zone do you want to join a game by chance?
Seems like there is enough here for us to start a group. just saying...