Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Removing Music from My Library?

Since the change to My Music (which I love, for the record.) I've been uploading tracks I've wanted for myself in my group. However I've yet to find a way to remove such tracks from my Library? I know how to remove them from my game and playlists, but seeing as I must make the most of the space I have I haven't found a way yet to delete tracks from my account the same way I can remove pictures I'm no longer using, for example. Has this been implemented yet?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Go to your My Audio tab, as if you were going to add a track. Click the pencil icon to edit the unwanted track, and then click the trash icon.
keithcurtis said: Go to your My Audio tab, as if you were going to add a track. Click the pencil icon to edit the unwanted track, and then click the trash icon. You are a gentleman and scholar, sir. Thank you kindly.