Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Symbaroum

I just discovered the system and I'm keen on trying it out! Anybody interested in running the game and joining me in my search? :^)
Richard M.
Pro
Sheet Author
I might be. I picked up the system around Christmas and I've run a couple of sessions in my face to face group. I'm in the UK and could only do something at weekends. I'd be prepared to play or GM. Did you have a day/time in mind?
Colour me interested.
I'm interested if the timeslot fits, what day/time are you available? I'm based in Europe (GMT+2).
Hello all! Thank you for responding! Where I come from it's GMT +8, and my schedule is pretty much open and can play at any hour in the day (I'm flexi at work) but preferably in the morning! I can also do afternoon to night. Here is a time zone correspondence!  If you guys prefer playing at night, I am amenable to that as well, though not as late.
Richard M.
Pro
Sheet Author
I was originally thinking Saturday evenings 1900-2200, but based on the time zones maybe the afternoon would work better, say 1300-1600 UK time? @JDC - what time zone are you in?
GMT, was thinking the same thing too after looking at the time difference.
That is okay with me!
Richard M.
Pro
Sheet Author
OK, sounds like we've got the beginnings of something. I'm busy for the next couple of weekends, but I will be off work during that time, so I'll set up up a proper game thread over the next day or so, see if there's any more interest (no more than 4/5 players total) and we can go from there. It'll also give me time to refresh my Roll 20 skills and contemplate an adventure - have you guys all read the core book / The Promised Land adventure?
Yeah, this is great! I've skimmed through the core rules and will go over it when we get going. Shall we read the adventure or is that only for DMs? Maybe you can create a game and put it up in the listing as to endorse it to others who might be interested as well!
Same, skimmed through it but have yet to read it in full so I will get on that asap.
Richard M.
Pro
Sheet Author
I'd advise not reading The Promised Land section, if you haven't already - but I'll probably make a fair few tweaks to it anyway. I'd like to use it in some form because it's a nice intro to the 'Copper Crown' series of adventures, that I'd like to work through. I'll set up a game thread tomorrow and send you guys a link.
Richard M.
Pro
Sheet Author
Sorry chaps, had a crazy couple of days at work plus fighting the flu. Will start on the setup tomorrow. 
I would be interested in joining as well if there is a spot open, never gotten to play. Have only run the game.
Get well soon! Many thanks again!
Richard M.
Pro
Sheet Author
Bump... Still looking for 2 more players <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/158278/symbaroum" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/158278/symbaroum</a>
We're still looking for two players!