Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Iron Kingdoms] Target Monsters?

I am new to using the IK sheet and see it has a target ability, but it simply tells me the target doe snot have a DEF and ARM value. I know these exist on the character sheets, but the players are not attacking each other, how do they target my monster tokens? Thank you for any guidance.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I'm not familiar with that sheet, but have you set up the monster tokens so that they are linked to character sheets representing the monsters? Check the Represents dropdown on the token settings. Also, you'll need to make sure the monsters have those attributes.
Made the IK sheet.  GiGis right; if you have a character journal attached to the monster token, then you can use the targeted button to roll against the monster's (or bad guy's) Defense and Armor.  Two dice rolls at once.
Coal Powered Puppet said: Made the IK sheet.  GiGis right; if you have a character journal attached to the monster token, then you can use the targeted button to roll against the monster's (or bad guy's) Defense and Armor.  Two dice rolls at once. Thank you.. for this and the sheet.  Likely not the right place for the comment, but if you ever make one without a background, or a choice option between design and simple color, it would be appreciated.  I have a player that really struggles with the current sheet, so I made a copy for her and changed the background image.