Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

New Player Looking For Group

1395798438

Edited 1395799105
Hello, my name is Cody, and while i'm completly new to RPing, i've had an interest in trying it out for awhile now.. I'm honestly willing to play/learn any game/campaign. I'll probably need some help setting things up properly, but once that's done i should be good! I'm available Tue/Thu/Fri/Sat at any time, and Mon/Wed before 7pm GMT - 7.
what sort of game might you be interested in? classic high fantasy? science fiction? the things that prowl the night, just beyond the awareness of the modern world?
1395852292

Edited 1395852620
I don't have a special preference.. D&D, Pathfinder, Star Wars, & The Masquerade, they all sound like fun in all honesty! I'm a pretty new-ish RPer ready to be molded! ^^
I am running a Torchbearer RPG campaign Friday nights at 9 pm PST every other Friday. I am currently looking for 1-2 more players to join up. Torchbearer is a game designed as a tribute to Original Dungeons and Dragons, meaning you are an adventurer and your job is finding enough treasure to survive and if you are lucky maybe you'll find a little more than that. It's a game about survival, resource management and character development. It's a fantasy game, you knows wizards and warriors, clerics and rogues, trolls, dragons, undead, etc. if this sounds interesting, PM me and I can send you a PDF of the rulebook that you can look over.
I have a travelers game I'm rebooting if your interested in more of a sci-fi premise. Its a system focused on adventure and roleplaying as you go throught a galaxy rife with conflict, civil war, and dangers in the deeper parts of space. From running gigantic starships, to sneaking through huge installations, to exploring the vast surfaces of entire planets, it's all up to the players. And let's jsut say I have a flare for the drmatic so you'r adventures won't be small stuff the galaxy doesnt care about. If your interested contact me, we play at noon on saturdays(Pacific time)