Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Halo Mythic Character Sheet Update

I am very much wanting the Halo Mythic sheet to be updated to at least the level that Dark Hersey and or Deathwatch are at, as the Halo Mythic sheet is outdated to the first version! I have the newest handbook which is in beta but the core mechanics are set in stone, If anybody could help I'd very much appreciate it.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
You could sum up all the changes that needs to be done, that could certainly make it easier for someone to eventually pick this up and implement the changes.
A weight system needs to be added, a bleed slot need to be added, the ability section on the sheet needs a little TLC as right now its awkward lookin, Some of the skills need to have the option of what stat you can use or just make more than one of those stats like Athletics used both Strength or Agility have a spot for ranged weapon where you can put what modification and or ammo the weapon is using.. Those are the needed things optional stuff would be a place to mark how much you have a stat trained like in DH or DW, Training for all the factions needs to be a bit more specific in terms of weapons like launchers, Machine guns and what not.
If you need the rule book just ping me or reply here and I can EASILY give it to you as it is a free fan made system
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I dont think anyone likely to pick up this project wants to have to read through the rulebook, and learn the system, just to figure out what changes need making. The sensible thing to do would be for you to make an itemised list, saying exactly what changes would be good. Like Need an encumbrance table with 3 columns, titled item, quantity, weight, with two more boxes: one for total, and one for encumbrance penalty. Here is how the encumbrance penalties are worked out: (list them) and so on.

Edited 1565645625
Need an encumbrance table with 3 columns, titled item, quantity, weight, with two more boxes: one for total, and one for encumbrance penalty.(Stealing this cause basically what it needs.Weight is factored by Strength Plus Toughness,  Then if any Take mythic Strength and Toughness, per one in these adds ten to Weight. Spartan II, III, IV's Elites, Brutes, double their Strength and Toughness when figuring Carry Weight. Strong Back Toughness is times by three when figuring carrying weight.Over Encumbered Penalty's are -20 to all physical tests, Lighting weight is Carry weight times 2, Pushing weight is Carry weight times 4) Shield Recharge box needs positioning adjustment on sheet. Ability boxes need some loves as they are a bit messy. Skills Missing the ability to be able to choose what characteristic is used.(Athletics for example uses Agility or Strength, Agility for stealth.) Grappling is no longer a skill (Left picture of skill list) Ranged Weapon should have a box separate for modifications Needs a Vehicle tab to be able to stat out vehicles. (Vehicle stat card attached as example For all three times, Ground, Walker, Flying, Shielded and Unshielded Examples) Also including a box for addon modifications A way to keep track of characteristic advancements which go up as follows (Simple,Rookie,Intermediate,Trained,Mastery) A way to keep track of Armor Modifications for player armor Easy way to keep track of magazines as well Health and Shields placement need to be replaced as they are currently backwards. I.E Health name is over shield stats