Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Are there any rules for Seven Deadly Sins

I noticed a sheet titled Seven Deadly Sins and I was interested in finding out how it plays. Problem is, I can't locate the rules and trying to search online did not yield any results.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
You could try sending a PM to the author, Jack M . Beyond that, it appears to be a custom system played nowhere else. Which is odd. I had thought  accessible rules (either free or purchase) were required for inclusion in the repository . Rules must be readily available . Sheets can be submitted for independent games and homebrew systems. Homebrew games will need to ensure they are not violating copyright for their respective game system. In both cases the rules need to be readily available online to the public.
keithcurtis said: You could try sending a PM to the author, Jack M . Beyond that, it appears to be a custom system played nowhere else. Which is odd. I had thought  accessible rules (either free or purchase) were required for inclusion in the repository . Rules must be readily available . Sheets can be submitted for independent games and homebrew systems. Homebrew games will need to ensure they are not violating copyright for their respective game system. In both cases the rules need to be readily available online to the public. Shot him a PM. He said that the homebrew is currently in playtesting and that I was the only one that had interest outside his group.