Hello everyone i wanted to share some attack marcros that look very authentic and are very comfortable to use. in this one im gonna show a very handy macro(s) for versatile weapons and also for people using the fighter class battle master maneuvers. now this is gonna be a long post and there are gonna be multiple macros for each method. the reason as to why there are many macros is because we are gonna make helper macros for the main ones. lets start with the versatile weapons. this is the end result. i wanna note that if i got a critical it would add the appropriate dices. lets take a look at the macro.  @{selected|wtype}&{template:atk} {{mod=+[[[[@{selected|strength_mod}+@{selected|pb}]]]]}} {{rname= Pike Of Haste  [One Handed](~-LXPC6SiwmSoBN2SCR6T|repeating_attack_-LaXSQrgWH3XPQp4we8k_attack_dmg) [Two Handed](~-LXPC6SiwmSoBN2SCR6T|repeating_attack_-LaXSQrgWH3XPQp4we8l_attack_dmg) [Use Maneuver](~selected|useM)}} {{rnamec =Pike Of Haste  [ One Handed](~-LXPC6SiwmSoBN2SCR6T|repeating_attack_-LaXSQrgWH3XPQp4we8k_attack_crit) [Two Handed](~-LXPC6SiwmSoBN2SCR6T|repeating_attack_-LaXSQrgWH3XPQp4we8l_attack_crit) [Use Maneuver](~selected|useMcrit)}} {{r1=[[@{selected|d20}cs>20 + 4[STR] + 3[PROF]]]}} @{selected|rtype}cs>20 + 4[STR] + 3[PROF]]]}} {{range=}} {{desc=}} {{spelllevel=}} {{innate=}} {{globalattack=@{selected|global_attack_mod}}} ammo= @{selected|charname_output} ignore the maneuver for now ill talk about it later. for now lets focus on rname and rnamec as you can see i merely added labels to the name and used the attack macros that roll20 created for my weapons (both regular and crit) you see when you crit the name of the attack switches to a different name and the trick is to make it look exactly the same as when you dont crit. the macro behind it however calls to different macros. by all means if you have other macros for damage you can just replace the "repeating attack" ones with those (just make sure you have one damage macro and one crit macro for every attack) as you can see the one handed label has damage and crit and so does the two handed so 4 macros total. now lets check out the maneuver: when you click the "Use maneuver"  you get a list of your maneuvers (that you have to make beforehand). now these are the names of the macros i made for this: @{selected|wtype}&{template:atk} {{mod=+[[[[@{selected|strength_mod}+@{selected|pb}]]]]}}  {{rname= Pike Of Haste  [One Handed](~-LXPC6SiwmSoBN2SCR6T|repeating_attack_-LaXSQrgWH3XPQp4we8k_attack_dmg) [Two Handed](~-LXPC6SiwmSoBN2SCR6T|repeating_attack_-LaXSQrgWH3XPQp4we8l_attack_dmg) [Use Maneuver](~selected|useM) }}  {{rnamec =Pike Of Haste  [One Handed](~-LXPC6SiwmSoBN2SCR6T|repeating_attack_-LaXSQrgWH3XPQp4we8k_attack_crit) [Two Handed](~-LXPC6SiwmSoBN2SCR6T|repeating_attack_-LaXSQrgWH3XPQp4we8l_attack_crit) [Use Maneuver](~selected|useMcrit) }} {{r1=[[@{selected|d20}cs>20 + 4[STR] + 3[PROF]]]}} @{selected|rtype}cs>20 + 4[STR] + 3[PROF]]]}} {{range=}} {{desc=}} {{spelllevel=}} {{innate=}} {{globalattack=@{selected|global_attack_mod}}} ammo= @{selected|charname_output} this time lets focus on the use maneuver part. as you can see i have 2 macros the useM and useMcrit that list your maneuvers:  useM: &{template:default} {{name=Manuvers}}{{[Menacing](~selected| menacing )}}{{[Disarming](~selected| disarming )}}{{[Maneuvering](~selected| maneuvering )}}{{[Trip](~selected| trip )}} useMcrit: &{template:default} {{name=Manuvers}}{{[Menacing](~selected| menacingCrit )}}{{[Disarming](~selected| disarmingCrit )}}{{[Maneuvering](~selected| maneuveringCrit )}}{{[Trip](~selected| tripCrit )}} as you can see they look the same only they call different macros (i highlighted the macro names). for maneuvers there are 2 scenarios either the opponent needs to roll a save or they don't, im gonna post an example for a maneuver with a save and its crit. if your maneuver doesnt need a save simply delete the {{save=1}} part, ill even mark it for ya.   macro name: disarming  @{selected|wtype}&{template:traits}{{name=Maneuver:Disarming Attack}}{{source=Class: Fighter 3rd Level}}{{description=When you hit a creature with a weapon attack, you can expend one superiority die to attempt to disarm the target, forcing it to drop one item of your choice that it’s holding. You add the superiority die to the attack’s damage roll, and the target must make a Strength saving throw. On a failed save, it drops the object you choose. The object lands at its feet.}} &{template:dmg} {{rname= **[[@{selected|class_resource}-1]]** Superiority dices left}}{{damage=1}}{{hldmg=2}}{{dmg1flag=1}} {{dmg1=[[1d8}]]}} {{save=1}} {{saveattr=Strength}}{{savedc=[[8 + @{selected|pb}[PROF] + @{selected|strength_mod}[STR]]]}}{{charname=Superiority Dice}} macro name: disarmingCrit @{selected|wtype}&{template:traits}{{name=Maneuver:Disarming Attack}}{{source=Class: Fighter 3rd Level}}{{description=When you hit a creature with a weapon attack, you can expend one superiority die to attempt to disarm the target, forcing it to drop one item of your choice that it’s holding. You add the superiority die to the attack’s damage roll, and the target must make a Strength saving throw. On a failed save, it drops the object you choose. The object lands at its feet.}} &{template:dmg} {{rname= **[[@{selected|class_resource}-1]]** Superiority dices left}}{{damage=1}}{{hldmg=2}}{{dmg1flag=1}} {{dmg1=[[1d8]]}} {{dmg2flag=1}}}{{dmg2=[[1d8]]}} {{save=1}} {{saveattr=Strength}}{{savedc=[[8 + @{selected|pb}[PROF] + @{selected|strength_mod}[STR]]]}}{{charname=Superiority Dice}}. and thats pretty much it. if you got a question or suggestion (maybe even a request if im feeling generous) feel free to do so in the comments.