Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New-ish player from Central Europe looking for group!

Title says it all. I've played some 4th edition, 5e homebrew and DSA in the past, but have limited knowledge and might need some hints and explanations. Never made it past level 5 and played a werewolf character so skillsets and the like were highly customized. I'm into high fantasy, dark universes or post-apocalyptic stories. Very flexible on days and would prefer a weekly/bi-weekly or monthly game, preferably long run, but small one-offs would be great too(especially to get to know each other!) Send me a PM or comment if you got a group I could join! :)
do you speak german. i am looking for a new player in our group but we play in german. Send me a PM or comment if you got a group I could join! :) are interested
Yeah I speak german but haven't plyed DnD in german yet, so it would be like re-learning stuff. If that's alright by you and your group I'd be happy to give it a go :)

Edited 1588696503
no problem we used the english terminology of the game as a force of habit. sorry i answer so late if you are still up we could talk over discord now or tomorrow evening. [[private data removed]] is my discord conntact. I'd like to talk to oyur before hand. P.S. ich hätte das glaube ich auch auf deutsch schreiben können.
theoretisch schon aber der original post war ja auch in Englisch von daher passte das glaub ich auch so. Hab dich mal geadded :)