Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Animations Not Loading

Hello, I drag an animation over to my game and it stops about 1/4 the way through on the bar.  I believe this is a known issue, but when I finally go over to my asset lists and add the file to my library, when I pull it out to a layer I have no option to play the animation.  Players can see the animation file on the screen, but I never get an option to play it.  Right clicking makes it act as an object based on what layer it is in.  There's no option for animations.  I've tried gif, mp4 and avi, they all act the same way.  I've tried different files.  No difference. I have Enable Animated Graphics checked in the game's settings. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Tet
Hi TetNak. We have a megathread dealing with animations and known issues. Please review and give your report over to the Animation Feedback Thread 2.0 , and include as much detail as possible. Thanks!