Per title, the API function "sendPing" has been broken for 4+ years. This has been "put into the ticket system" multiple times (referencing the issue history here: <a href="" rel="nofollow"></a> ). I have tried emailing for support that is listed as part of my Pro subscription, but have not received a response after 2+ weeks. Just trying to make sure this bug stays on the radar after 4 years. Hopefully this post will not be removed since this is first and foremost a bug, but we have also tried creating suggestions "to fix the bug" multiple times in the past that have all been closed. With no visibility into Roll20's issue/ticketing system, we can only continue requesting for updates.