Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder 2.0 Adventure Path on Roll20?

I can't seem to find an answer as to whether Pathfinder 2.0 and the adventure path are going to be available on Roll20.  It's a big deciding factor in me preordering the new stuff.  
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Roll20 normally remains tight-lipped on any upcoming partnerships/releases.  That said, since they have already started a partnership with Paizo in regards to 1e Pathfinder material and they provided a playtest sheet last year, I'm guessing a bright future is in store for PF 2.0/Roll20 once 2.0 is officially released(August).  Just my 2 coins...
Dean
Roll20 Team
Can't go into details as we've only started breaking into the new rules and building code, but we will absolutely be supporting Pathfinder second edition, aiming to have as much support on launch day as possible and following up from there 🎉
Awesome, thanks
I'll second this as well as the Age of Ashs AP I am hoping will be quite fun to run, as to the final rules I'll wait and see but I do hope we get a quite different final character sheet and not just a redone Starfinder one please :) Tom

Edited 1557134758
Tom
Pro
This just in Kingmaker will get the compilation treatment BUT will be for Pathfinder 2nd Ed, out next year, along with a 5th Ed beast stat blocks         List This Entry. Community   /  Paizo Blog" style="margin: 0px ; padding: 0px ; border: 0px ; color: rgb( 77 , 58 , 152 )">Paizo Blog Help Paizo Celebrate Kingmaker's 10th Anniversary! Thursday, May 2, 2019 It's been an amazing year for Kingmaker, which made its digital debut in  Owlcat Games' CRPG adaptation  last fall. Many of you have been playing through the incredible story and experiencing first-hand the expanded storylines, companion interactions, and kingdom-building that the game has brought to life. The  Kingmaker Adventure Path  debuted 10 years ago, and the softcover adventures that make up the epic campaign have long been out of print. We've wanted to return to the Stolen Lands in a complete Adventure Path hardcover collection, as we did for  Rise of the Runelords  and  Curse of the Crimson Throne , but the question was always one of scope and timing. On the eve of Kingmaker's tenth anniversary next year, the timing answer seemed obvious, but we still don't know how much additional content to add, especially in the wake of the computer game's expansive release. How much new and updated content is the right amount? We'll let you decide! Paizo is partnering with our friends at Game On Tabletop to launch the Kingmaker Adventure Path for Pathfinder Second Edition. We'll start with a hardcover Kingmaker compilation, and you'll tell us how much more you want to see. The companions from the computer game were also a big hit, so we'll be adding a Companion Guide to introduce them to the tabletop campaign, complete with NPC stats, sidequest encounters, and expanded kingdom-management roles. Finally, we'll add a hardcover Kingmaker Bestiary for 5E, developed in conjunction with industry leaders in third-party 5E publishing, allowing players of the current edition of the world's oldest RPG the chance to experience the rich and detailed storylines that have made the Kingmaker Adventure Path a fan favorite for a decade. More add-ons and unlocks will be revealed as the campaign progresses. Hopefully Roll20 will be all over this and have it all ready to go buy the still unknown street date in 2020!! Tom