Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Chat Menues and the big pink button

Edited 1555538844
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
If anyone has been using the Chat Menu trick, has been jealous of kiethcurtis posting nice images of the trick being used without the big pink button, but didn't know how to get it to go away, here is how.  After some searching, I was able to find this code in the shaped sheet (by Mark Lenser), and thought it might be useful for others who hadn't found it yet.  You do need to be a pro subscriber to be able to mess with the css for your roll template, of course. .sheet-rolltemplate-5e-shaped a[href^='!'],.sheet-rolltemplate-5e-shaped a[href^='~']{background-color:transparent;border:0;color:#ce0f69;display:inline;padding:0} Of course, you need to change the roll template name to match your template, and can change that text color to suit yourself.  Hope this is useful for someone besides just me!  Mine is still a work in progress based on the roll template Jakob wrote a while back: On a side note, that shaped sheet css being one line is just brutal for finding something, but I suppose that keeps it from being a 2 mile long column.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Thanks, Kraynic! Actually, I posted some CSS code for Stylus for just this purpose a couple of months ago. The disadvantage is that it only looks nice on the browser where the style is installed, the advantage is that anyone can do it, regardless of subscription level. The code and post are here , and here are the before and after shots of the default template:
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Well, at least I could feel the satisfaction of figuring it out even if I was "reinventing the wheel".  lol