Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Getting "TypeError: Cannot read property 'view' of undefined" when firing a macro with /fx command from a token ability

So I have a macro. It calls some API stuff from TokenMod. Then triggers an /fx command. When I roll this macro directly, works perfectly. When I call this macro from a token ability: TypeError: Cannot read property 'view' of undefined I've narrowed it down to the /fx command. If I remove it, everything goes back to working as intended with no error. For reference here is the /fx I'm calling: "/fx nova-holy -LccoFojHo0CZHrJMF6U"  Any Idea how to get this to fire correctly from a token ability?
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I dont use fx so probably cant help you, but I suggest posting the full text of the macro/ability, for those who can help you.

Edited 1555577593
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
If the fx call is in an ability, is the token/character reference (-LccoFojHo0CZHrJMF6U) relating to the character in question? If so, replace -LccoFojHo0CZHrJMF6U with @{selected|token_id}