Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

File Browser or FTP Client

I'm trying to sort through the hundreds of images and maps I have uploaded.  Is there some way to access and move files around that is better than the file interface I see inside a campaign?  It takes a lot of clicks to move even a single file.  Doing this for hundreds of files seems like a waste of effort with this approach.
That's pretty much it
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Unfortunately, the controls for managing uploaded assets are very much one-at-a-time. You might be able to arrange using tags more efficiently, since these can be applied to a multiple selection. But yeah, the controls are not very powerful. If you are not already doing so, you can manipulate them a little more easily in Folder View .