Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder Compendium missing all spell Attributes

Hello all, The Pathfinder Compendium used to contain all spell attributes, however recently it changed to show none. I have tried both in-game and outside.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Odd. If I use the Inspector on it, the info is all there,but with a style set to "display: none"
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Greetings Grenville, Thanks for bringing this to my attention and  I apologized for the inconvenience. I've put in a card to investigate and we'll take a quick look at it. Thanks, Cassie
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
This should be fixed now. Let me know if you have any trouble with the spell cards. :) Thanks, Cassie
Hi Cassie, Thank you, this looks much better. The attribute list appears correct to me, the 'formatted' list is still missing spell components. Unsure if this is a design choice or not.