Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][D&D 5e] Somewhat experienced player looking for one-shot(s) to join, next few days

Hello, as from the title, I am looking for a short D&D (5e) adventure to join, one/two-shot. I could also do with something more long-term focused, if everyone agrees. Today, tomorrow, saturday would be best, otherwise I can play again only after april 29th.. Experience: always learning, but I've played D&D a couple years now, one campaign IRL still ongoing, plus I've already used roll20/discord before for a couple short adventures. If you need a player, contact me :)
Hi antares, I'm always on the lookout for guest players in my long-term homebrew campaign to play NPC villains (or, sometimes 'party helpers'). As the party is getting up there in levels (13-14), the villains and encounters are getting more and more complex so I need others to help, to concentrate on an NPC so I don't have to remember all the things. I don't know if Wednesdays work for you, we play 11AM-3PM PDT (7PM-10PM GMT). We use Discord for audio and no video. Let me know if you are interested, or have questions and we can go from there.