Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Just wondering

SᵃᵛᵃǤᵉ
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I was looking at my achievements on my profile and I wondered about the dice rolling achievements. How are they counted? Is that the number of die rolls you have done. The number rolled in your games? Is that number calculated by the actual amount of dice? For example 3d6 is three die rolls or just one? What about the other achievements? How many more are there? What are their requirements? Aren't these not unlike merit badges? What would I need to do for specific ones? Inquiring raised eyebrow minds want to know...

Edited 1555629706
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I couldn't give an answer about the dice rolls without actually creating a dummy account to test, but here is the list of achievement badges .