Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] DM looking for work

For me, being a DM is something special. Hopefully not to ruin that, but to improve on it, I have recently decided to start a paid GM/DMing service, as posted above. My current fees are $10 per session with the possibility of $30 for the month (pretty much a free session if we do 4 per month). This will help me with the purchase of Roll20 subscription plans, maps, tokens, images, modules, rulebooks, music and other elements from the Roll20 marketplace. Also, I won’t lie but as a college student this can help put some more ramen in my pantry…. Paid GM/DMing is not something officially supported or monitored by them. You patron me through a third party website, in my case PayPal. If you have an issue with a session or you are not satisfied by the experience, I can offer you a partial or full refund without issue. I am not here to cheat anyone and I really hope to bring out the best in all of us. When you pay that doesn't warrant favored treatment in the game. This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $10 per session, via paypal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. Why pay for a DM/GM? What do I get out of this? You get a stable GM/DM that is not going to drop your game for no obvious reason or because you didn't follow some obscure rule. I know how hard it is to DM/GM sometimes or how hard it is to find a reliable one. You get a GM/DM that is going to be up for any timezone and anytime if the time slot is not full. You get a GM/DM that cares about engaging people, creating new and interesting scenarios and adventures or running modules in a customized way to the style of the group. You get a DM/GM is a 100% focused on creating engaging things for you to interact with and to explore. I am also trying to better my writing. Always focusing on engaging elements, world depth, character dimensions and other elements that really help the world pop. I am flexible on rules. If the group agrees we can brew a few rules (not too much of course). I generally play with the rules as they are written. If the group insists that they don't like a rule we can change that. The call for brewing will come from you and not from me or at least if we all agree. Again as mentioned above. Roll20 does not take responsibility for paid GMing. This is a paid GMing service with a third party payment system with which Roll20 has engagement. You are going to engage with a third party person that has no connection to any official Roll20 employment. My current options for groups: Anything D&amp;D, any of the modules or editions Warcraft Call of Cthulu Dragon Age M&amp;M and More! If there's a game that you, or your group, are interested in playing all you have to do is mention it and I'll be more than willing to give it a look. 1)We begin by talking what style of game people would like to play roleplay oriented or roll play oriented (more gameplay and tactics focused). 2)Then we move on to talking about what people would like to play if there isn't a clear system and setting. How familiar are people with it, where they would like to play in a setting if they have a place or time in mind? 3). Characters, basic creation, and ideas were for background stories and how they related to the group and the setting if at all. Those are the major steps, there are a few smaller ones but all together even if they might not seem like much they take time and really help build a solid foundation for our games. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/157795/need-a-dm" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/157795/need-a-dm</a>
I am a little more than slightly interested, but I do have a few questions. The first being, is that price per person? or just per session with a reasonable amount of players?
I kindly ask those who have simply come here to share a piece of their mind to move on. This is a LFG post, not a discussion forum. If you're interested, great, feel free to talk to me. If not, move on. Thank you.
Able to take on a few more campaigns!
Bump